Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve: Intentions & a quote


Snow shoe running 12/30/12
2013
Today is one of my favorite days of the year!  It is a symbolic way to start fresh, turn a new page and reflect on what we should keep and what we need to let go of. 
What will you have the courage and wisdom to face this year?  To face today?
What are the parts of you which will  help you with this and which parts do you need to let go of?  Who will help you and who will you ask?  How will you start this amazing year?
How will you grow as you head into 2013?
 
Here is my framework~
"Live~faithful and gracious, to love God, to remember what my knees are for and to always remember to be grateful for all I have been blessed with, both the good and the struggles. To use my "gift" of whatever it is that causes people to reach out to me and trust me with their lives. To contribute in whatever way I can to help add quality to this world I live in.

Me~ To be known for who I am , to be able to be me and be loved for all that entails, to live out loud with all my contradictions and edges, finalize the unfinished chapters from 2012

Love~ to dance in life, to live in passion, to skinny dip in the moonlight, to run with my dogs and to enjoy moments with family and friends

2013 Bucket list~ snow shoe running (did it yesterday), paddle boarding, winter camping (survivalist style for just 1 night in Yosemite) , run in 3 countries, run 100 mile race, ride in a hot air balloon"
Quote
“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories
don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing
what’s going to happen next.”
— Gilda Radner

No comments:

Post a Comment