Monday, December 12, 2016

#myloves.pricelesspictures

Our first snowfall of the year was an opportunity to play and laugh.  Last year my little dude was obsessed with snow, and I mean seriously obsessed.  He would run from the window to the French doors to the dog door, crying and whining.  He did this every time it snowed and I would finally have to shut everything down, because well, he just doesn't ever shut himself down.

I assumed with another year of maturity, which is a word I use loosely with him, that snow wouldn't have the same effect on him.  I was wrong. He gets so excited he can barely contain himself in his wiggly little body.
I finally had to put a jacket on him, his little body was shaking with cold and yet he was frantic if I tried to get him to stay inside.  His absolute whole hearted love and enthusiasm for life is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.
The girls certainly had fun in the snow as well, however most of their energy was spent dodging the flying puppy ball constantly attacking them!







No comments:

Post a Comment