Sunday, September 2, 2018

week 3 update #gnatstamina #adjustingsucks

Week three has arrived and it has brought plenty of other things into my life. 
Taking care of Mama for the weekend, a dreaded and painful anniversary. 

This weekend has also brought some other moments as well though.  One week with minimal neurological symptoms.  Even writing that makes me nervous I want to cross my fingers and knock on wood at the same time.  And of course a Saturday night like this.I have progressed to walking (mostly) without a limp, although still not fast.  And I'm not yet running which is of course my ultimate benchmark. 
But my dogs and I enjoyed the view and the crickets tonight which is progress that I am grateful for.  No bandages, no stitches and wide open spaces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment