Monday, May 2, 2016

Spiders and gratitude

Living alone, brings many challenges especially because having a big house in the country means dealing with critters and with machinery and tools which I don't have a natural apptitude for.
I can handle most things,  however I  have a strong aversion to spiders. In fact aversion is probably an understatement.
So today when I came home and there had been an invasion of spiders covering my entire deck and the back lot with a tent of webs, I really wanted to just stay in the house and wait for them to go away. Just as I was trying to figure out how to be brave enough to get to the shed, which contained the stuff I needed to get to to deal with it, I got a message from my brother who showed up 10 minutes later to spray my entire yard!  He spent an hour clearing the yard of all the webs and sprayed every square inch.  I have the best brother ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment